Monday, February 28, 2005

A Place to Put My Feet Up

Just been told that I'll be moving into my apartment tomorrow morning at 9 AM. Probably for the best, as then I'll have all day (I have no classes on Tues) to go buy any sort of crap I might need.

From what I understand the apartment will be rather standard, though I'll have more personal space than ever before since I'll be living alone. (No offense to prior roommates, but Hooray!) I'll have a few rooms, though I dont know how much of a kitchen, not that it matters, dinner out costs about a buck American. And I'll get a TV, DVD player, microwave, stove or hot plate, water cooler and some sort of washing machine all included. And I'll be within a 10 minute walk from my office.

I'm looking forward to the privacy and the locale. The past few days I've been hanging around the office a lot, largely because I'd rather hang here than in the hotel. But I'd rather hang in my own place than anywhere else, and I can do that tomorrow. Hooray!

6 Comments:

At 9:24 AM, Blogger eirishis said...

Sounds like a sweet place. You need to negotiate with the university to get you a beer pong table.

 
At 9:43 PM, Blogger creamy stink hole said...

whats happening dick head,
i haven't seen you on IM for a while so have't been able to talkt to you. Anyways i hope you are having a good time, don't ever forget how important it is to have a good time. Not much really going on here at all, infact it has been very boring lately and incredibly cold also, actually my friend just expressed to me his serious concern about a possible STD, that was pretty entertaing, take care man we all miss you a bunch.

 
At 2:33 AM, Blogger Online Incomes said...

Hey I was just blog surfing amd I found your blog! Looks Great!

I also have a airline mexico ticket
It deals mostly with airline mexico ticket plus other stuff,
You can save up to 50% your next flight!

You should check it out if you get a chance!!

 
At 3:58 AM, Blogger freestuff2 said...

Hey I was just blog surfing amd I found your blog! Looks Great!

I also have a newark airport
It deals mostly with newark airport plus other stuff,
You can save up to 50% your next flight!

You should check it out if you get a chance!!

 
At 8:20 AM, Blogger autoloan-2BF406 said...

Great Blog! I would like to let your readers know about a site that can give them a FREE Instant Auto Loan Quote. Just Enter Your Zip Code!
You can check it out at:
FREE AUTO LOAN QUOTES

 
At 12:23 PM, Blogger Tito Maury said...

Hi The Bill, I found your blog while doing some research on funny songs. I like your blog, thank you for sharing the information and keep up the good work!.
I'll be back to see if you have any posts about funny songs

 

Post a Comment

<< Home