Friday, February 25, 2005

Is That the One with the Genesis Device?

Teaching assignments are coming out for the new term. From the look of it, I'll have 4 classes a week with 10 - 13 year olds and 4 with freshmen in college.

At the college, I'll be teaching "A Tale of Two Cities" and "Robinson Crusoe." I have never read "A Tale of Two Cities," and usually I find Dickens quite droll. Think Donald Sutherland's views towards Milton in "Animal House." Except I'm teaching it in China. And no one knows what a toga party is here.

More on the job at a later date. I know all of my loyal readers are chomping at the bit for some info, but cool your jets, it'll come. Don't make me put you down like we had to with Ted Burke that time at the cardboard box factory.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home