Thursday, March 24, 2005

Just a Few Things That Have Entertained Me Recently

1. Teaching Texas Hold 'Em to my fellow staff and in turn not only taking their money but cultivating some dangerous gambling habits.
2. Lecturing for almost two hours on BBQ.
3. Watching my Chinese ability flourish.
4. Sitting at a table with a Tibetan, Malian, and a Canadian discussing... well... we were drunk.
5. Dumplings. My lord, do I love dumplings.
6. Taking an early but strong lead in the office weight loss competition. I lost 3 kilos last week (7 pounds or so), the next best showing was 1.5 kilos. Don't worry, I'm still eating right, I've just cut out a lot of junk that I used to really live on back in the States. There is no Five Guys (or meatstroke) in China, there is no Courtyard Roast Beef, there is no Dunkin Donuts.

1 Comments:

At 9:12 AM, Blogger eirishis said...

Congrats on all those things. In fact, I think I'll go to Five Guys right now to celebrate.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home