Friday, March 18, 2005

Senior Poopypants

Just got home from my Saturday morning "GoGo Loves English" class. These are the youngest of the young, few with any sort of English experience or bladder control.

Since many have never been exposed to English before, I get to name a number of them. Today I had a parent come up to me before class to inform me her son needed a proper English callsign. "Who is your child?" I asked in Chinese. She pointed to a young tyke with a shaved head and a rat tail happily banging his head against the wall as if for sport.

"His name shall be: Quinn."

"Quinn?"

"Yes. Quinn. He reminds me of someone I know named 'Quinn.' Its a good name."

I've got a Bart in the same class, a Homer in another, both of whom I've named. Other names on the short list: Cartman, Chef, Stanley, Rizzuto, Snuffaluffagus, Meatwad, and Tarzan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home