Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Viewer Mail


Professor McGonigle
Originally uploaded by billmcgonigle.
I thought it'd be fun to share some of the emails I've received from students and co-workers lately. Here they are, unedited:

"l like best working with you, it make me happy and relaxing, that is fun. Almost every week l expect to work with you together.
at first , l saw you , l felt familiar. l don't know why, maybe you are American , when l see you , l will recall my old friend. so l really like you . every time l see you , l want to play with you, l don't know you are happy or not. Have you as my friend , that is my luckness in my life."

"I start to miss you class now.I hope to ba back but I can't.What a pity!I'm fine at school.But I'm not very happy because I'll miss you class."

"You are a good teacher,and I learnt a lot from you .What a pity you will not teache me . But you are my best teacher forever."

"people seldom give me such kind of advises that encourage me, inspire me. So I feel very happy that I can have this good teacher likes you. I can’t help say thank you to you, thank you to your loyalty, your smart and your enthusiasm."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home