Friday, August 19, 2005

Breakthroughs and Collapses


F'd in the L
Originally uploaded by billmcgonigle.
Spent some time this week on a rafting trip, which was a lot of fun, but not news. I had some ideas on the trip, more cultural studies, but I'll address those later.

One of my best friends has apparently been taken to a hospital for a collapsed lung. I don't know what that entails, but it doesnt sound good, and 6,000 miles away I'm left with little but my imagination.

I've also got a grandmother who isn't doing too well herself. She's the last of my grandparents, and while I left for China prepared for the worst, right now I really hope I don't have to deal with it from afar.

But the good news is that I think I have stumbled onto an understanding of all things Chinese. Oh, boy. So much makes sense to me now, but man, do I not like the forecast it would predict for the future. More later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home