Wednesday, August 03, 2005

I'm All Out of Love


I'm So Lost Without You
Originally uploaded by billmcgonigle.
Ok. So the picture adjoining this post is from a drunken karaoke night. Get over it.

Tonight, in the new philosophy, was a night of poker (walking away with cash, thank you) which simultaneously inorporated a housewarming and a booze-stealing (somebody else's house, but I took a bottle chianti from the front lobby of our second branch where it was doing nobody and sort of good); some short bar hopping; and then the requisite chuar (meat on a stick).

I'm going to bed happy.

(PS: I have to return the empty chianti bottle tomorrow. No one heres knows the difference between an enpty or a full bottle of wine.)

1 Comments:

At 10:43 AM, Blogger eirishis said...

way to go bill; you've become the target of comment spam!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home