Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Holy Salivation!

I am currently staring at:
Honey Bunches of Oats Granola Bars
Twix
Snickers
TicTacs
Nature Valley Granola Bars
Oreos
Reese Peanut Butter Cups
Reese PB Cups with White Chocolate
2 Huge Hershey Bars
Trail Mix
Dove Bars
Life Savers
1 Steelers T-Shirt

This haul comes courtesy of my Aunt Kaethe. I'm quite excited. Some of these items I've been craving for a long time but have had no luck in finding suitable substitutes in China. Namely: granola bars, Reese PB Cups, and trail mix. The entire spread is laid out on my bed, almost inviting me to roll around in its goodness Scrooge McDuck style.

It's also funny how my father's side of the family (my Aunt Kaethe is his older sister) have never ceased in turning me and my siblings into Pittsburgh fans. Well, I'm not a huge sports fan, but I am Boston bred, born, and raised. That said, the Sox, the Bruins, the Celtics (though I'd rather watch Hoya-ball), and the Pats will always be my #1 pro teams. (Plus the Steelers aren't coached by any Andover grads! Haha! You knew that was coming!)

However, the tshirt is black, and I do respect that.

Thank you very very much Aunt Kaethe. Time to jump into that pile of goodness now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home