Sunday, March 26, 2006

Hail the Conquering Hero

Aaaaaaannnnnnnddddd... I'm spent.

Back in Harbin, having arrived this morning on a sleeper train from BeiJing. I still can't get over how much ground I covered, how many places I visited, how many wonders I experienced, or how many new animals I gave a knosh.

But now its all said and done. The Great Wander has ended. We've been on trains, planes, buses, tricycles, hovercrafts, lorchas, trams, subways, and rickshaws. Maybe even a piggyback. I ate horse. I ate shark. I ate more yak. Yak, believe it or not, is delicious.

But right now the head is little more than a blur. I havent slept on a proper bed in more than a few nights; instead finding rest on trains and in buses (side note: Chinese sleeper buses are not designed to accomodate 5'10, broad shouldered honkies) so I'm going to rest up for a day or two before the chronicling begins. Then let the ramblin' begin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home