Thursday, December 01, 2005

Commence The Christmas Countdown! (C-24)


In an effort to help myself get into the Christmas spirit (which I predict might be tough here) I'm going to post one post everyday that has something to do with Christmas' past, Christmas culture, or small nuggets of joy that I might stumble upon here in China this Christmas season. Basically things that once made me happy or things that are making me happy now.

But don't worry! I'll not leave you without my usual whining and over-analyzation! But if I only focus on that, I'd probably wake up to nothing more than a big pile of coal on Christmas day!

Oh. Wait.

1 Comments:

At 11:56 PM, Blogger Canadian Content said...

Christmas in Harbin-oh doesn't that just light me up with the xmas spirit-or did I just drink some Harbin water.Pass me that third drumstick on that H'town turkey!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home