Saturday, November 12, 2005

Seriously Not Cool

As if I didn't already dread my classes with the real little kids.

One of my youngest students stopped calling me teacher and started calling me an American devil. The actual phrase he used might be equated to the "n" word back home but channels its hatred through nationality, not race. Oh, and it's its state-sanctioned.

Regardless, screw you kid. I don't care how young you may be, that was not called for.

Don't mess with the bull, young man. You'll get the horns.

2 Comments:

At 10:56 PM, Blogger Angus Dwyer said...

Yeah, only we can call each other that.

 
At 9:37 AM, Blogger eirishis said...

Oh, Spammer. Bill can only cook meat and donuts. Together.

I might recommend that you beat the snot out of the kid. When he reaffirms that you are an American devil, respond by saying, "You are what you eat." Begin to eat him. That'll shut him up.

(It's really kind of amazing I'm not teaching anymore...)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home