Friday, April 22, 2005

Cats and dogs, living together, TOTAL ANARCHY!


Parade
Originally uploaded by billmcgonigle.
Many of you know that when gratuitious and harmless chaos breaks lose, I tend to get a little giddy. Last night as my school, I was rolling on the flooring like a school girl.

1. For some unknown reason, the lobby of our school filled with smoke. Not cigarette smoke. Not from some fire. We don't know where it came from, but it was tough to see across the lobby clearly.

2. Someone (don't know who, student, staff, or teacher) brought in a handful of baby chicks that were running all over underfoot. The situation got even better when our cook started scattering millet for them to eat.

3. I was trying to figure out the Chinese names of some old Kung Fu movies, and my TA kept trying to act out the scenes instead of actually helping me.

Oh, China. Hooray!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home